Dates are out for the upcoming Death Doula Workshop!
Death Doula Foundation Training: March 3 & 4, 2016
Advanced Death Doula: March 15 & 16, 2016
We had so much fun together last time we are bringing Denise Love back to Singapore for round two!
If you missed the last dates here is your chance! Denise will be running both the Foundation Course and the Advanced Death Doula training for those who completed the Foundation course in November.
If you are thinking gloomy and depressing you are thinking of the wrong training. Denise is a fantastic facilitator and does a wonderful job of bringing light and humour into a topic that we usually dodge talking about.
A death doula is someone who has empathy, professionalism and skills to hold space for families when their loved ones die.
Who will benefit from this training?
- Anyone who wishes to learn more about cultivating presence and personal awareness in death, dying and living well
- People facing a terminal illness
- Friends and family caring for someone who is dying
- Those who want to accompany some special in their lives through this process
- Professionals working in hospices, hospitals, nursing homes who are seeking to expand their skills and effectiveness in assisting with death and dying
- Healers and therapists who want to learn more
- Hospice volunteers or those wishing to become volunteers
- Those who want to prepare gracefully for their own journey through dying into death
- We will discuss many cultures and Singapore specifically
To learn more about Denise click here
Join us if you can! And please share with anyone you think may be interested.
It is so important to take the opportunity to sit in a circle with wonderful people and talk about stuff that really matters.
Space is limited
Workshops are held in a private home on the East Coast timings are from 9-3pm and to keep cost low lunch is potluck, please bring a dish to share.